Where would we be without garlic? It provides the foundation for so many wonderful dishes and delivers so much flavour!
This Stainless Steel Rocking Garlic Press is such a neat little bit of kit! It’s so simple but yet very effective, and the robust and ergonomic design is fool proof.
(This post contains an affiliate link for your convenience)
I’ve tried all sorts of garlic crushers in the past, but they have always been rather disappointing. They either break after a few weeks, or you spend more time messing about cleaning them than it takes to mince up the garlic by hand.
So this rocking garlic press is my new favourite gadget!
We’ve definitely been converted in our house, so much so that my son took this video and featured it on a list of best kitchen gadgets. If you have a watch, you’ll see the rocking garlic press in action and my own attempts at chopping freestyle!
How To Use the stainless steel rocking garlic press
- This rocking garlic press is so easy to use, it’s a single piece of strong stainless steel, so there’s absolutely nothing to snap, crack or wear out.
- Just peel off the papery skin of the garlic clove and place on a chopping board.
- Then apply a firm, downward rocking action made by the heel of each hand on either end of the curved steel press.
- The garlic crushes easily through the grater-like holes as you continue to rock until it has all squeezed through.
- Scrape off the garlic and then the crusher is easily washed either by hand or in a dishwasher.