*please note, this post contains affiliate links*
This Quick and Easy Pore Minimising Skin Toner is so simple, it only takes a couple of minutes to make, but it’s really refreshing leaving your skin feeling clean and toned but not too tight.
These organic ingredients are all naturally soothing to the skin, they are anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory and help to control excess oil and keep the pores clear. The cider vinegar evens the skin tone, lightens any pigmentation and prevents break outs. Aspirin exfoliates reducing redness and scarring, while the aloe vera has magical healing, rejuvenating and anti ageing properties.
1 cup of still mineral water
1/2 cup organic apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup aloe vera gel (use fresh if you have it!)
6 crushed soluble aspirins
- Measure out the ingredients and mix together with a good shake.
- The aspirins mix in well if you crush them and dissolve them in a little mineral water first.
- These ingredients will stay fresh for a couple of months but it’s so good, you’ll have used it all up by then!
- After a while, a little sediment from the apple cider may collect at the bottom, this is completely normal with organic ingredients, just shake it up or leave it to settle it really doesn’t matter.
- Apply the toner with a cotton pad in the morning and evening as part of your skin care routine.