Clementines and Pomegranates are two of the most beautiful things and combined here and dressed with a tipple of lemoncello they make a simply perfect dessert. It’s an explosion of colour and flavour that takes just five minutes to prepare.
- 4 - 6 Clementines (depending on size, any oranges work well)
- Seeds of a small pomegranate (or half a large one)
- 2 capfuls of limoncello (use lemon or lime juice if preferred)
- Peel and finely slice the clementines.
- Use your best glass bowl.
- Prepare your pomegranate and scatter the seeds over the oranges generously.
- Sprinkle over the limoncello or lime juice.
- Chill before serving.